Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Pictures from the weekend!

First thing Friday I took myself out for a very Parisian breakfast - a Latte and Chocolate Croissant


Then I walked along Haight Street until I stumbled upon Ashbury

Then I picked up my race packet and was thoroughly tired, so I looked out Jess' window for a bit
The next day I drug Jess all over the city doing touristy things like seeing Lombard Street

the view from Lombard was pretty cool too

and saw Alcatraz (from afar - all of the boats were booked)

Then I went to run my race

And took a few pictures along the way

Then I won the half marathon (obviously)
Finally, I forced my tired legs to walk around a bit and saw the Painted Ladies along Alamo Square, made famous by the opening sequence to Full House

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cool! I love that Haight & Ashbury is actually ON the medal! And yay for doing touristy things! Boop!

    ReplyDelete