Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Friday Facts

1.) I can't stand to be around peaches.

2.) I get car sick really easily.

3.) I hate waking up to an alarm.

4.) When I'm not completely overloaded with work, I find it hard to accomplish anything.

5.) I'm excited to go to El Paso, but found out that neighboring Juarez is the murder capital of the world. El Paso is one of the safest cities in the country.

6.) I never quite feel 'put together', even when I've showered and pre-picked an outfit to wear.

7.) I think that chlorine totally counts as a shower.

8.) I already miss football season, but enjoy having Sundays free.

9.) I really need to clean my apartment.

10.) I think its ridiculous that weekends book up so fast.

11.) I'm still terrified of clip shoes for the bike

12.) I have a terrible memory for birthdays.

13.) I like running in the snow.

14.) In the past month, I've watched a friend get engaged and another had her second baby. There are three more babies slated for the spring, then begins the year of weddings. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the slow bus.

15.) I love my life in Denver, but sometimes I miss my friends and family back east so much that I consider some day moving back.

16.) I still check behind the shower curtain every time I come home.

Happy Friday!

2 comments: