Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) The Byrons had a killer time in Breck for Thanksgiving. The condo was big enough to give us all our own space, and allow the chef enough cooking space (although he often kicked me out of the kitchen). We skied, shopped, and saw the Muppets (so good!).

2.) Its snowing in Denver today. My bus never showed, so I walked in the breezy storm to work. Not a bad way to start the day! Thankfully I recently procured new snowboots that kept my tootsies warm and wore a new smartwool sweater that I got at the REI sale for my meetings up in Alaska. I heart snow.

3.) This weekend I'm off to Steamboat for some more skiing. My ski pants are a bit snug (ok, really snug) so I'm happy to be active all weekend long. I am still trying to get exercise back into my routine, a constant work in progress. Today I'll run two miles at lunch and spinning is on the agenda for tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to when my next half marathon training plan begins (Dec 26) - at least it sets a schedule for me to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment