Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I haven't been writing as much lately. Truth be told, there just isn't much to write about. I'm up to my eyeballs in paper writing and homework, just trying to keep the motivation to finish the final three weeks of grad school. I haven't been running- partially because I've been so busy and partially because I've been so lazy.

Tonight, however, my plans have been canceled and I'm secretly excited to instead stay a bit later at work, rock out some homework, then go home and rock out a treadmill workout that Katie gave me last Friday and I've been itching to do. It is a speed work run/walk interval workout, and I've never pushed the treadmill speed up above the 7.0 mark, which this workout calls for. I'm excited to see how my body and legs react to that!

The only other big thing going on this week is our Lakewood office is packing up in preparation for the big move to Downtown. We will have a half day Friday, as IT comes and dismantles our server. While I would normally skip home with glee, happy to be free for the rest of the day, I will instead skip to the library to edit my final paper. Such is the life of a grad student.

1 comment: