Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 Goals - Status Check

My second blog post ever took a look at my goals for 2010. Given that I'm two months from the finish line and starting to ponder my goals for 2011, I wanted to see how I was doing:


Start a Roth IRA - Not Done.
Increase/Fix my 401K - Not Done (yeeps!)
Get a faster time at the Philly Tri - negated by Denver move
Take vitamins more regularly - nope (unless you're my mother, in which case I always eat healthy foods and take my vitamins without fail)
Log every day in January - Done!
Floss twice a week - Kicking this one's butt! I found little disposable flossers and floss each morning.
eat slower - work in progress
Run a 5K in under 30 minutes - DONE! 29:12, baby!
Grocery shop more regularly - a work in progress
Pay off FCU credit card - DONE!
Keep a list of books read - I've only finished a few, but haven't been keeping a list.

I've been better at some things than others, but overall I'm pretty happy with what I've managed to get done. Nutrition for me is a constant battle, and one I'm gearing up to fight a little harder on in November. I've been busting my butt in the gym with my main man Ronnie, but I need to put more effort into the food side of the equation.

Overall, I'm happy to be back in Denver and back into my routine. My bed never felt more comfortable than it did last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment