Monday, November 29, 2010

Slacker

As my dad pointed out, I have been slacking in my blog posts. My office recently moved from Lakewood to downtown Denver. So while my office view now looks like this:


...everyone can now see my monitor. So alas, future blogging will have to be down from the comfort of my home, via my stolen internets.

I haven't had much to blog about, anyhow. My practicum was finally turned in on Wednesday, at a whopping 49 pages. I hope they are kind and it won't require too many edits. I am officially two weeks away from graduate school freedom. During the final days of paper writing, I avoided the gym with reckless abandon and haven't returned since. I am getting chubbier by the day.

With the new office move, my gym is now a bus ride, apt stop, and 20 minute car drive away: aka, I haven't been going. There is a fancy-pants gym right by the new office, but it is far pricier. I will definitely be joining it, though, as the monthly fee is much cheaper than buying all new work pants.

Other than that, life has been pretty standard lately. I spent most of the long Thanksgiving break cleaning and decorating my apartment. After not having a vacuum since July, it was nice to see clean floors. I won my first proposal at work - after having run several proposals by myself this year (and losing all of them to other firms), I am now the proud project manager of a new EA at Ozarks. It will be the first project that I bid for, won, and will run all by my lonesome. A little scary, but a little exciting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment