Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) While snorkeling last week I got into it with some fire coral. At first it was a cool story and a neat looking wound, but it didn't really hurt and appeared to be healing quickly. Yesterday I woke up and it had 'reactivated' and itches like crazy. After some googling, I found out that fire coral tends to do that and it can last for as long as it would like to. Awesome.

2.) I ran my 4.5 mile loop again today, trying to focus on pushing the pace a little the entire time and not just letting it get faster as I could see the finish line. I had a pretty painful sidestitch for most of miles 2 and 3 but I pushed through and took 22 seconds off of my Tuesday time for an average pace of 10:28!

3.) Today I learned you are not supposed to wear undies with biking shorts. Who knew?!?

1 comment:

  1. how did you not know that? even i know that, and i have been a cyclist FAR less time than you. undies = chafing = bad!

    ReplyDelete