Thursday, July 22, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.) Today is burrito breakfast thursday at work. I'm pretty excited. For two dollars per burrito, my coworker stops by some hole in the wall on the way in and gets us each a burrito. He goes on thursdays because the 'meat of the day' chorizo. I had to ask what this meat was: spicy spanish sausage.

2.) While living alone is awesome, I'm finding it can be quite boring. Last night I was starting in on my second Netflix of the evening (New in Town, which I thought would be appropriate) and was pretty darn bored. Thankfully Kyle texted around 9 and we met up for beers over at Park Tavern. I have never been so grateful for human interaction.

3.) Between boredom (read: eating a lot at night) and my only friend's love of 'good' (ie caloric) beer, I reeeeally need to get back into the swing of the gym ASAP. For the past three days, I have packed a gym bag to try the gym near work, only to just go straight home instead. Today will be attempt #4.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it! i ran OUTSIDE this morning. heaved and sweated and died and it was only 2 miles BUT 89 degrees at 8am. i suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, get to the gym. It creates endorphins! It also kills some time.

    You like chorizo? Yuck.

    ReplyDelete