Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun Facts Friday

1.) I lean into turns when I drive.

2.) My mom once 'jokingly' asked if I was gay. She hates when I tell the story, but its my favorite anecdote. I'm not, but I really would have appreciated the gesture if I was.

3.) I hate working out. really hate it. But I love beer and pizza and don't want to weigh 400 lbs. When I joined the local gym here, he asked what workouts i was 'into'. I said I was 'into' beer.

4.) One of my favorite things is climbing into a freshly made bed with clean sheets. Before I go away on work trips or vacation, I'll clean my room and wash my sheets for when I come home.

5.) I've recently been obsessed with this blog

6.) I can't wait for football season to start again. Can't. Wait. Football starts at 11am here and runs until around 10pm. Talk about Sunday Funday!

7.) I dislike baseball, but will go to the games just for the beer. I'm going to my first Rockies game on Sunday. I've been told I'm not allowed to wear my Phillies tee.

8.) I finally realized how bad Miller Lite tastes. Recently, my favorite beer has been Fat Tire.

2 comments:

  1. DEAR LORD! STOP THE PRESSES! Ru "dislikes" Miller Lite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Fat Tire also. Maybe Melissa will have it at the wedding??

    ReplyDelete