Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) Today, for the first day in nearly five weeks, I woke up feeling good, happy, and back to healthy. Showering felt good, I had energy, and I'm ready to get back at the gym. This coincides nicely with...

2.) Yesterday I officially paid up my money and registered for my very first half marathon. I picked San Francisco on July 31st. My cousin Jess might run it with me but my running buddy Katie is going to run with! A girl I work with from DC, a Denver coworker and his friend are all running it too. Should be a good time! Tonight I start getting back up to a baseline of 6 mile long runs by kicking off the 5 week training plan Katie awesomely created for me.

3.) February is already action-packed. After I come back from a long weekend in New Orleans, I have 22 hours to turn around, watch the superbowl, and head back to the airport for Seattle. I'm going to kick off a new Army project, but we're staying in downtown (a few blocks from the Space Needle) and I'm definitely eager to pack in as much sight-seeing as possible! I'll be back for a week and then it'll be back to the airport to pick up Marisa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment