Thursday, January 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) When I was planning my move out here, everyone kept telling me that I was crazy and the winters would be horrendous and cold.

Today its going to be 54. 58 tomorrow.

The east coast? Getting slammed by yet another significant storm. Brr.

2.) Graduating felt a little anticlimactic. No 'last class', no graduation ceremony. It just kind of ended. I felt a little better last week when I got my diploma in the mail. I sat it in my coat closet, right next to my UMD one. Both of them are still in the packages they were sent in. I've decided that if I ever get my own office again (right now 95% of us are in cubes), I will pay to get them framed.

3.) View this video. Now. it will make your day better.

1 comment:

  1. bwahahahaha. snerk. nice video.

    also, yes. trade weather with me. TRADE OR ELSE.

    ReplyDelete