Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Facts

1.) When I read Katie's and Allison's facts, a lot of the time I think "hey, me too!"

2.) Last night I went to a bar with friends wearing yoga pants, stinking from the gym, two day old dirty hair, and a shirt that didnt fit. I blended right in. I love Denver.

3.) This is the first year I've been able to see a lot of the Oscar films. I have four more to go, two of which arrive on Netflix tomorrow.

4.) Ever since Allison said she uses the same locker every time at the gym, I have started doing the same. I use #73 and am pretty perturbed when it is already taken.

5.) I have signed up to take my AICP in May, with the first study session with my study group next Saturday. I am already dreading relinquishing my new found freedom.

6.) I quote How I Met Your Mother daily. Lauren and Allison are usually the only ones who understand what I'm talking about.

7.) I have been toying with the idea of taking the TV out of my bedroom. My one holdup is that I like to listen/watch the Today Show as I get ready in the morning.

8.) I love when I'm up in time to hear the intro music for the Today Show. I have no idea why.

9.) I only turn my heat on when I have to. I think its a monthly challenge to try to get my utilities bill below $30.

10.) I am working my way through the Harry Potter books for the first time; I'm about a decade behind the times. I am trying to get my hands on book 4, my least favorite movie.

11.) I'm pretty darn proud of myself if I manage to sneak a vegetable into my dinner. I don't like when fruits sneak their way into my dessert.

12.) I am a notoriously picky eater. In the last month I have tried mushrooms (accidentally), clams, mussels, lobster, cod, jambalaya, and pineapple.

13.) My hips and calves get really tight from running. This makes me feel very old.

14.) When I foam roll my IT band, I find it odd that my legs hurt in different places. My upper thigh really hurts when I roll my right leg, but down by my knee hurts when I roll the left.

1 comment: