Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) Last night I saw Blue Valentine and it was thoroughly depressing. Why do all independent movies that focus on relationships end so sadly? All the ones I've seen have been all like "Oh you think you're happy in this relationship and its going to end well? Welp, doesn't matter, you're wrong. Life is shit and you just deal with it and move on, unhappy and depressed." Thanks for that, independent films. I had to stay up late and watch How I Met Your Mother when I got home, just so I wasn't so sad. I was going to watch Winter's Bone tonight, but I just don't think I can do two depressing movies in a row without killing my Friday

2.) My TV experiment seems to be backfiring. All this week I have been unable to get out of bed in the morning. I feel more well-rested once I get up, but I've hit the snooze until 7:45/8 each morning and just given up showering instead. Its not good for anyone around me. Sure, Katie doesn't shower all that often but she works in her basement most days. I wonder if I've been getting too much sleep because I read before bed now and fall asleep earlier...

3.) I'm working on a proposal for a project at Grand Tetons National Park. If we win it, I get two all expenses paid trips to the park. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I told you it wasn't a pick me up. I've got Inception tonight.

    Big Titties! Yay!

    ReplyDelete