Thursday, May 12, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) My apprehension over taking the AICP has officially invaded my dreams. Last night I dreamt I was on a bus to a study session, but then they switched and instead of studying, we had to take the test. I woke up very confused about time and worried that I had to take the test today, not next week.

2.) Sometimes people surprise you. I called Delta today to purchase a ticket to Philly in June, but wanted to use money from a canceled ticket. I was expecting to get $90 towards the new flight, since airlines kill you with transfer fees. Instead, without me even asking, she waived the transfer fee so now I get to fly home for $2.60. I'll be flying in for Mama B's retirement shindig as she is released from NPHS forever!!! I was able to buy a one-way ticket to Philly, since I'll be traveling to Everglades the following week for work. Work will pay for my ticket to Miami then back to Denver. A co-worker and I will be staying an extra day or so in Florida to snorkle and kayak before heading back. My job doesn't suck.

3.) This weekend I'll be trying out my new sleeping bag for the first time. A friend and I will be doing a quick car camping trip Friday night followed by a short hike Saturday AM. She took her AICP last year, so I'll be bringing my flashcards to entertain us around the campfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment