Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) I PASSED! phew.

2.) I found out my building gets free digital cable, all I had to do was pick up the box for it which I did after my test. I feel my "oh I don't watch that much TV" days may be numbered.

3.) People have mentioned that I should celebrate with a drink or by going out or doing lots of fun things but honestly, I just want a glass of wine, my netflix and comfy pants. Is that a sign of maturity or old age? :) Thankfully the grey Denver weather (which is extremely unusual) should continue through Saturday, so I plan on watching movies, cleaning up my apartment, going to REI, and moving my winter stuff to my storage unit and my summer stuff to my spare room. Also laying out things I need to pack for MN next week. I'm excited for all of these things and not quite sure what that says about me. I might sneak in a bike ride and then I've got my long run planned for Sunday.

1 comment: