Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Facts Friday

1.) I am scared of the dark. Even in my own house. Especially at my parents' house.

2.) Sometimes when I come home late, I check behind the shower curtain to make sure a robber isn't hiding in there. I feel silly every time I do it.

3.) I don't bruise easily. I can really nail into something and have nothing to show for it. I scar incredibly easily.

4.) I lived in a firehouse for a semester in college.

5.) I have my motorcycle license.

6.) In my mind, I have to plan out the most efficient way to do something (clean the house, run errands, drive somewhere). When other people are inefficient, it really bothers me and I have to consciously work to not say something.

7.) I rarely get angry. It takes a pretty big effort. If I am mad, I'm usually over it within a day.

8.) When I played softball in elementary school, I never paid attention and was always put into the outfield. I picked dandelions and did cartwheels.

9.) I have trouble telling my right from my left. When driving, I usually have to make an "L" with my thumb and forefinger.

10.) I can't do basic math. I still have to count on my fingers to add 5 and 7. Knowing this, I use a calculator for almost everything.

11.) I am good friends with nearly all of my exes. I am very proud of this. I am rarely jealous and have trouble understanding that quality in other people. To me, if you love and trust someone, jealousy shouldn't be an issue.

12.) I am almost an exact replica of my mom.

13.) My only regret is that I did not study abroad in college.

14.) I have a slight obsession with celebrity gossip websites.

15.) I have zero respect for any girl wearing a pink football jersey. To me, a pink jersey says "this is the team my boyfriend likes."

16.) I could eat pizza every day. Some weeks I do.

17.) I think that popcorn and red wine is a perfectly acceptable dinner.

18.) I hate dating. Seriously hate it. I turn into a big giant ball of uncomfortable and awkward.

19.) The first time I ran more than 8 miles: I was lied to (she knew I wouldn't want to run that far), it was 9 pm and snowing, and I had to call out of work the next day bc I couldn't walk. I ran 10.5 miles.

20.) Before I started working for Berger, I didn't drink coffee or beer. Now I can't survive without either.

2 comments:

  1. #1 - ME TOO.
    #2 - ME TOO.
    #5 - ME TOO.
    #6 - ME TOO.
    #19 - You loved it, don't lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn and wine is my favorite dinner!

    ReplyDelete