Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ow Ow Ow - I like it less

The muscles. They have been talking to me all day. While this morning they were happy and glad to have been put to use, now they are leaning more towards saying "If you move another inch ever, I will end your life"

I should have known. I'm always WAY more sore two days after a workout than I am the day after. The mere thought of standing up and walking to the bathroom in heels is now terrifying. While my arms aren't at the "oh no, I can't lift my arms to wash my own hair" stage (why yes, i HAVE been there before. Thank goodness I had a roommate that I knew well enough to help me put on and take off shirts for two days...I wish I was kidding), my legs are in a full out revolt. I'm a little worried for that initial get out of bedness tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment