Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Recap



I had a fun-filled weekend!

After a relaxing night-in on Friday, I woke up early and schlepped myself onto a spin bike for 45 minutes. After a quick gym shower, I headed to my co-worker Megan's house and we headed off for Dinosaur Ridge, a neat 1.5 mile walk that features fossils and dinosaur prints that were discovered in 1937. Forgot my camera, so no pics of Dino!

Then we drove out into the mountains. The pretty, snowy mountains.


We went fishing at the Dillon Reservoir, about an hour and half away from Denver. After two hours of fishing, I caught the only fish of the day! I'm told its a pretty fish, but they very well could be lying to me.

Proud fisherwoman!

Then we headed back into town for a corn maze and a healthy Chick-Fil-A dinner. Yum!

Sunday morning, I was up bright and early and headed to Mile High Stadium. I got to the Bronco Barn a little after the Eagles game had started, and happily watched the Iggles thump the Falcons.


Broncos Barn Tailgate!

Lone eagles fan watching the game


Our seats - third row from the tippy top!

Smiling fans, before the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment