Thursday, September 23, 2010

Droid Does...

....cost a lot of money. But I'm very happy with my new phone! After more trips to Verizon than I would care to remember, I finally have a new cell phone. Since I wasn't up for renewal, I had to go through the most convoluted process to procure a new phone at a reasonable rate. I now technically have two cell phone lines (anyone need a cell with a denver number??) and am the keeper of my very own family plan. By the end of the week, Allison will also be on my family plan, adding $10 to the total cost, but she'll pay me the usual amount she pays each month. Its a little ridiculous, but it was the only way that wasn't excessively expensive.

So what phone did I get? I went for broke and purchased my very own Droid 2, the Verizon equivalent to the iPhone. I love it! I'm still getting used to it, but so far, so good! This is quite possibly the first time in my life I have ever gotten something even remotely cutting-edge!

1 comment: