Monday, September 20, 2010

I don't wanna....

...be an adult anymore. Today is one of those quintessential mornings where you just want to pull the covers back over your head and ignore the world and all responsibilities.

I brought this on myself, of course. Saturday night I managed to leave my cellphone in the cab on my ride home from a rowdy night out. I have a bad history with losing or breaking cell phones, and I'm not optimistic that the cab company will have it in their lost and found bin. This is my first time losing a cell phone while living alone, however, and I never realized how difficult life was pre-cell! At least when I lost previous cell phones, I could easily borrow a roommate's. I had to send pathetic emails to friends to try to A) track down said cell and B) try to call cab companies.

annnnd a swing and miss for the denver cab companies. They said it might turn up later in the week, but for now I'm just going to replace it and then if I get it back, I'll have it as a spare (when I inevitably lose my next phone).

And I'm off to Verizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment