Thursday, September 2, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.) Last night I locked myself out of my apartment. I've been worried about doing that since I moved in. Unlike my townhouse, my apartment door automatically locks behind me, so if I leave my keys, I'm SOL. I was just running across the street to return a borrowed vacuum (thanks Kyle!) and realized I had forgotten them. With the super having already gone home for the day, I had to suck it up and call my landlord (who is a decent landlord, but I'm not entirely fond of him). Thankfully he was only about ten minutes away and already in his car, so I only had to wait in the lobby for a little while. Very soon I'm making a copy of my key and either giving it to Kyle to hold onto or hiding it somewhere in my apartment complex.

2.) Tonight I'm headed to a half-price bottle wine night with my boss and her group of friends down in Parker. Excited to try out a new place! Will run on the treadmill after work (get to leave at 3 since I got in at 6!) in order to combat the calories.

3.) While Lauren and Katie are in town, Lauren will be getting her very first tattoo!! I'm stoked! A coworker recommended a place she went to about 40 minutes away, located in the foothills. Afterward, we'll head out a little bit further to the town of Evergreen for some shopping and a delicious lunch before making our way out in LoDo Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment