Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fun Facts

Courtesy of Katie, the ABCs of Rudi:

Age: 26
Bed size: Queen juuuuust for me!
Chore you dislike: Cleaning the shower (but I still do it, unlike Allison)
Dogs: Love. But don't have.
Essential start to your day: Coffee, oatmeal.Favorite color: Somehow I've recently managed to accrue a lot of blue.
Gold or silver: Silver, but today I'm wearing gold.
Height: 5'4", but if my mom is any indication, I will probably shrink.
Instruments you play(ed): Violin, kinda.
Job Title: Environmental Planner of Awesomeness. Ok, I added that last part.
Kids: Scare me.
Live: In an oddly shaped 1 bedroom, also all to myself.
Mom's name: Nancy
Nicknames: Rudi, Stink
Overnight hospital stays: goose egg
Pet peeves: Escaleftors
Quote from a movie: any line from any episode of How I Met Your Mother. Ever. And also "If peeing your pants is cool, then call me Miles Davis". Unfortunately, none of my coworkers had ever heard it and thought I was announcing I'd peed my pants.
Righty or lefty: Righty.Siblings: Alliy Al up in St Paul
Time you wake up: It varies between 5:30-7:00am
Underwear: Yes, I'm wearing some.
Vegetables you don't like: Just one?
What makes you run late: I am never late.
X-rays you've had: only a few. Mostly for my teethies.
Yummy food you make: A work in progress.
Zoo: Went to the San Diego one. Liked the elephants.

1 comment: