Thursday, March 17, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.) Today is the first St Patty's Day where I can actually go out and I'm not sure if I even want to. Last year I had a public meeting at night and the previous years I was stuck in class. I was all excited to go out, but now I just kind of want to get my run in and then go home. Choosing exercise over beer? I'm clearly not well.

2.) One of my friends is doing a crazy, most likely dangerous, cleansing kind of diet. I'm taking the general concept of it - fewer carbs, more protein, more veggies, no alcohol - and trying it for two weeks. I'm not gonna go nuts with it, I just think its a good idea to shake up my eating habits a bit. I couldn't ever completely cut out carbs, just for the sake of my officemates. I would be miserable company if I was carb-less, but more veggies are probably a good idea for me.

3.) My flight to Scotland, London, Paris, and Germany is officially booked, as is our hotel in Munich (thanks, mom!). Its starting to feel real and I'm starting to get really excited. Mama and Papa B and I will be headed for Scotland and London together, then as Mama and I head for France, Dad's popping over to Manchester to visit some relatives. He's been doing family tree searching for a good few years now and has input over 700 names into his family tree generator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment