Thursday, August 12, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.) I had a brilliant plan last night to have two beers at happy hour and then go for a run. Shockingly (sarcasm sign), it failed miserably. After three beers (Fat Tire) at bar #1 with a coworker and Kyle (yay, TWO friends!), the coworker (Dave the intern) headed out while Kyle and I biked over to our local bar, Park Tavern, for two more beers. We had to walk our bikes home.

2.) This weekend I'm going camping! I'm a little apprehensive about driving 2.5 hours to hang out with people I've really only met once (with the exception of my boss), but that fear is offset by the excitement of really seeing what Colorado has to offer! I'll bring my camera and be sure to post pictures (in a relatively timely manner) next week.

3.) Tuesday I stayed late at work to start writing my paper for my practicum. My portion of the paper will be combined with my practicum advisor's writing and will become a journal article for a special issue of "Human Dimensions of Wildlife" to be published sometime next year. Once the article is completed in early September, only three credits will stand between me and graduate school freedom!

1 comment:

  1. wow. freedom. i'm all kinds of jealous. I have 4 more classes....which is 6 months. LE SIGH.

    ReplyDelete