Thursday, August 19, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.) Last night we gathered up a team for trivia night at the local watering hole. We got there at 6, thinking trivia started at 7 and we wanted to grab a few beers at the happy hour price before it ended at 6:30 (although 6:15, bar time). Unfortunately trivia didn't actually start until 8, but we bravely drank beer until it began. Five 5 barrels and one free pitcher of PBR later, I am rethinking my ability to drink 'good beer' on a weeknight (or in any large quantity). I was hangover-central today, saved only by the fact that thursday AM is Breakfast Burrito day in the office. Oh, and my team WON trivia night!

2.) Spokane is officially on the list of cities I would never, ever want to live in.

3.) This weekend I am FINALLY getting my very first massage. For the past three years, I've said "oh I'll get a massage when I (insert milestone/accomplishment)" but I never actually do it because I'm cheap and have trouble justifying the money. But there is an Aveda teaching salon here in Denver and it offers discounted services! Woot! Afterward, I'm either going to take myself to see Eat, Pray, Love or Get Low. Lovely little Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment