Friday, August 27, 2010

Well if Ben Franklin says so...

After being sick for a full week and not drinking a drop of alcohol since Monday, I am down 2.4 lbs since last Friday. I hate when my body confirms that, indeed, beer is the culprit for my Denver weight gain.

I haven't done anything that could qualify as physical exertion since Sunday and I haven't even really watched what I've been eating, but alas, there goes 2.4 lbs with zero effort. I'm not quite sure I like this.

If no beer= skinny, I think I'd rather be a bit squiggy around the edges. And a happier person :) After all, according to one of our founding fathers, "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." And who am I to disagree?

1 comment:

  1. I agree 10000000%. i'd rather be happy than look like a clothes hanger. but i also want to be healthy (see: vegetables before or after the beer)

    ReplyDelete